A thriving local airport contributes to, and benefits from, a growing economy and a prosperous region.
Area employers, small business owners, corporate travel planners and professional travel agents all have a significant impact on our airport's use and vitality.
When more travelers buy and fly local from the Quad City International Airport, the more air carriers consider this region when planning flight, aircraft and destination expansions.
Our airport is only as good as the amount we use it. The more we use it, the better it will be, for all.
1. Distribute the web page link QCAirport.com/survey to your travelers via intranet, travel portal, e-mail, or preferred method of communication. Their participation in this Customer Satisfaction Survey provides anonymous and valuable feedback that allows us to improve their airport experience.
2. Distribute the web page link QCAirport.com/trip (or www.EasierMatters.com) to your travel groups or individual travelers via your preferred distribution method, and encourage them to "Look Before You Book" when considering a non-local originating flight. The True-Cost Trip Calculator helps determine if any difference in airfare is truly worth spending valuable time, tolls and parking by driving elsewhere.
3. Consult with airport representative annually (prior to finalizing airline/flight travel budgets) in order to provide substantive air service perspective that airport officials may use in discussions with airline planners.
4. Display the Fly Local Alliance emblem at your company web-site, internal travel booking portals, and/or marketing and communications materials where appropriate.
1. Complimentary Business Center passes for all business travelers. Please use the form at this page to make your applications: QCAirport.com/business
2. Corporate Concierge via email and phone. * On-airport assistance from designated airport team member, e.g. Cathie Rochau. (Office hours apply. Assistance limited to non-reservation booking related matters)
3. Complimentary welcome signage for VIP's, recruitment, events, as well as airport *private meeting room access. (*Welcome signage requires 14-day notice. Meeting rooms are pre-security.)
John Deere Classic
WVIK, Quad Cities, NPR
Greater QC Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Blue Horizon Travel & Yacht Charters
The Travel Business, Inc., Moline, IL
Throne Travel, Davenport, IA